Monday, November 5, 2012

My November GREAT 5!

God continues to rock my world and surprise me each day at Horizons!  If Horizons is a child of God, created and made for something big in the world, then it is clear to me that God has decided it's time for this child to step into a new phase of its life!

Below are five things going on at Horizons that confirm this for me.  Maybe they aren't necessarily the TOP, TOP 5, but they are certainly the first of many that have come to mind:



  1. Sister Jesse spent time with us recently, and the hearts of Horizons offered over $3,000 to support that ministry, not to mention the huge number who are sponsoring one of the Orphanage's children for a year.  Praise God for Horizons' generosity!
  2. Trunk or Treat rocked the house!  Sarah and I had so much fun, and we loved seeing everyone's energy and creativity.  Plus, a ton of people came out in spite of the chill.  Wow!
  3. As we get ready for a powerful year of leadership in 2013, we have been amazed by the energy of all who will be joining existing and NEW teams and fulfilling our mission in even greater ways.  Amen, thank you!
  4. We had a very positive response for commitment cards as so many have decided that God is going to work in Lincoln because of THEM and their generosity.  We pray God will continue to lead others as well!
  5. The staff at Horizons, Amber, Nicole, Derek, Liz, Jill, Jamie have continued to amaze me and support Horizons in very gracious ways.  I am thankful that I get to work with a great team.  I'm also thankful for all the volunteers who make Horizons work on a daily basis!

I lift up all these things to God, and say thank you!  And I trust that all that we do continues to give God glory.  This is how awesome God is.

More to come...

Jason <><

No comments:

Post a Comment